The Smelly Cheese

A pragmatic take on the most foul stuff on the planet: politics.

TLA

Sorry Chris, I'm just not that into you.

Written by Captain Spork on 10:59 AM

I think the only question now is whether this will comment strike so deeply at the "Tao of Matthews," that Chris' love affair with Obama could end. Poor Chris, such a douche and yet so unaware of his own douchebaggery.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Sorry Chris, I'm just not that into you. ”

  2. By Anonymous on 6:31 AM

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sponsors