The Smelly Cheese

A pragmatic take on the most foul stuff on the planet: politics.

TLA

Bitch is the new Black!!!

Written by Captain Spork on 1:23 PM


SNL, I thought I missed you this political season but I found out that I really just missed Tina Fey as your head writer. This ultimately made me miss 30 Rock and so I just busted out those DVDs. Fey hit home with a lot of funny and little more of the hurtful truth. Watch it here in it's entirety after viewing a brief message from one of NBC's wonderful sponsors:



(Side note: Hey NBC, how's that new download service working out for ya? I bet a lot of people would've paid a couple of bucks to download that SNL episode last weekend on iTunes. Nah, I'm sure you're doing great with that new NBC download thingy... what's it called? I can't remember the name. Oh I'm sure I'll think of it before I get impatient enough to download all of your shows for free on BitTorrent.)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Bitch is the new Black!!! ”

Sponsors