The Smelly Cheese

A pragmatic take on the most foul stuff on the planet: politics.

TLA

I started a political shit storm.

Written by Captain Spork on 5:38 PM

Now, I doubt that I was the first person to lodge a complaint against MSNBC's David Shuster but I was definitely one of the first 10-20 to do so. How do I know this? Who the fuck else is watching a cable news channel at 4:12 in the afternoon.

Nitpicking aside, my efforts have led to a news reporter being suspended from his job.

http://mediamatters.org/items/200802080007?f=h_top

http://tpmelectioncentral.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/02/hillary_campaign_goes_to_war_w.php

Honestly, I don't feel bad at all. It turns out that David Shuster, despite his "I'm a very professional and nice person" haircut, turns out to be a real dick.

I can kind of see his side. I mean who hasn't thought, "Man, fuck Chelsea Clinton. That fucking bitch gets away with murder!"

But then, when I think about from the other side or "reality," it seems pretty reprehensible to belittle someone whose biggest mistake was being born to some really flawed people.

Yeah, you're right Shuster. We've let Chelsea Clinton get off way too easy.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ I started a political shit storm. ”

Sponsors